Aerospace companies are challenged to lower fuel costs, increase safety and accelerate supply chain efficiency.
With our AS 9100D certification, we are committed to providing our aerospace customers with quality focused on safety, reliability and meeting regulatory compliance.
When Amaero International Limited (ASX:3DA) aerospace customers partner with us, they leverage our world-class R&D capability and expertise in 3D metal printing to experience significant manufacturing productivity improvements that include:
- Rapid prototyping to enable a fast, dynamic, design-driven product development process
- Increased speed and reliability of quality assurance and validation processes
- Reduced manufacturing lead times and increased productivity of critical processes
- Decreased component weights through innovative geometries and new patented materials
- Alleviating supply chain constraints
- Stronger components with increased shear and tensile strength
- Parts consolidation, which reduces the assembly processes
- Incorporated cooling/lubrication channels
With our integrated research, design, prototyping, manufacturing and machine sales services, we help our aerospace customers increase manufacturing efficiency and precision while minimizing wastage of raw materials, energy and cost of production.
Our Aerospace Services
We provide our aerospace customers with world-class research and development capability, high-end technical advice and in-depth experience in design for additive manufacturing of aerospace components using an unparalleled range of alloys.
With three manufacturing facilities, access to two leading research Universities, a robust supply chain, and proven expertise in product design and optimization, Amaero's unique full-service offering includes:
Read more about services here
- Exclusive supply of market-leading machine & ancillary equipment
- Training, support and maintenance
- Patented Metal Alloys
Why Partner With Us?
Amaero's research and experience with metal additive manufacturing technology have delivered the following achievements:
- Exclusive North American distribution agreement to sell the safest and most cost competitive metal 3D printing equipment available (Amaero SP series)
- Amaero is co-located with the world’s largest dedicated metal additive manufacturing R&D facility with daily access to 50+ research scientists focused on providing solutions for Amaero customers
- The first company to 3D print CASA approved components flying in commercial aircraft
- The first company to 3D print flying parts in the hot part of the turbine engines in defense aircraft
- The first company in the world to metal 3D print a working Aerospike rocket engine
- Approved by US defense primes to receive ITAR controlled data
- Proven track record in providing conformal cooling mold inserts made from MS1 and H13
- Committed to delivering quality focused on safety, reliability and meeting aerospace regulatory compliance under our AS 9100D certified quality management system
- Partnerships with world-class additive manufacturing research universities including Monash University (MCAM) and University of Adelaide to provide access to world class non-destructive testing facilities to assure product integrity and reduced qualification lead time
- Exclusive rights to patented high performance Beta Ti alloy developed by MCAM that is a new heat-treatable high strength titanium alloy that has a higher fatigue strength and fivefold increase in fatigue life compared to Ti64 and Beta-C Ti
- Exclusive rights to patented high operating temperature aluminum alloy developed by MCAM that has superior strength and durability at high operating temperatures
- Offering certified training through our partnership with Monash University
Our World Class Partners
When you partner with us, you will experience our unique full end-to-end service approach to metal additive manufacturing.