Amaero manufactures components for a range of global companies and SME’s in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Through its power partnership with Monash University Centre for Additive Manufacturing, Amaero offers great depth of technical knowledge and broad capability and has experience in dealing with sensitive projects including ITAR and classified defence projects. In addition AMAERO has recently opened it’s first offshore manufacturing facility for production of aerospace certified additive manufactured components through it’s partnership with Safran in Toulouse, France.
To provide innovative, value based additive manufacturing solutions that ensure our customers success and therefore confirm our status as a first choice manufacturing partner
To be recognised as a world leader in additive manufacturing of the next generation of aerospace components.
- Safety first in everything we do.
- Integrity and ethical behaviour in all our relationships.
- Respect and support the development of our employees.
- Building long term partnerships with suppliers and customers.
- Delivering superior results by exceeding expectations.
- Food and Pharmaceutical processing
- Automotive and Transport
- Oil, gas and mining
- Machinery and equipment
For further information, including case studies and brochures on our business